165,000 passengers a day.
117 Information Points. 1 more satisfied customer.
Railways, Buses and Cable Cars
The millions of people who travel by train, bus, tram or cable car every day expect to be safe throughout their journey. In case something out of the ordinary does occur, they expect to be able to speak to someone in control and get instant help – even if they happen to be in a moving vehicle at the time. The Commend solution makes this easy to achieve.
- Vandal and weather resistant Information and Emergency Call Stations for bus and tram stops, train and underground platforms, and bus depots
- On-train Intercom stations for buses, trains and trams
- Public Address and passenger information announcements
- Operations communication for staff on duty
- Multi-site networking of stations, depots and stops
- Integration with TETRA and selective-call radio networks
- CCTV Integration with manual and automatic camera switching
- High operational security with monitoring of cables, loudspeakers and microphones of PA and Intercom stations
- Comprehensive administration and control via local and remotely located Main Control Rooms